Monday, January 11, 2010

one in billions

I have a habbit of never finishing of what I started, anyway I decided to go forward and write an autobiography. I am not famous nor will i ever be, that does not mean that it might not happen. So, someone who has nothing of an extra-ordinary in their life, might add a little bit of fiction in to their stories to add life, readable actually.

So, there was I, lying next to the most beautiful woman in the whole wide world. She looked at me, kissing me now and then. I held her finger and she kept murmuring " are you real, you are a piece of cloud, love you so much my sweetheart ". We looked into each others eyes and I felt so secure and happy.

The next thing I remember was a lady in white picking me up and placing me on a cold steel table, she took out a small sharp knife and cut my belly. The horror shocked me to sleep.

When I was returned, I saw my beautiful woman lying in bed and weeping. She took me up and held me against her heart, I could feel her beat against me and that brought me to tears. She looked into my eyes and said " your dad is in middle of a war, the Americans are bombing mercilessly ". Someone grabbed me from behind and placed me in their hands. This time, a bigger lady and she said " Stop mourning like a widow, the war is in kuwait, and he is in Saudi ".

No comments:

Post a Comment