Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Along came a stork

I haven't included any personal information, or detailed descriptions. There is no chronology in my timeline. The gulf war had come to an end. I knew who Saddam and George Bush was, but never got to see their pictures. There was also an alert of tamil tigers in the state. I asked grandma what a tamil tiger looked like, and she said "they are half man half tiger". I wasn't happy with what she said nor did I like the idea of half things. She had betrayed me with the thread, but I still went to her when I needed anwsers, a guru of infinite ridiculus wisdom.

And then, a stork came with one of my kind but even smaller and one of the biggest eyes i've ever seen. Mom was even tired after this new household came, we had midnight panics, ofcourse he was to be blamed. This new attention wasn't really pleasant, and I rebelled only to be crushed by mom.

I wasn't Stewie Griffin or Dexter to manipulate my toys to construct a weapon. Things changed when mom's sister arrived and she was to stay with us. This was a quick relief for me as I got time with mom and grandma. Small mom, as I called her looked after my brother. She took care of him like I played with my toys. We didn't have anymore midight panics after that, nor did I plan any guerrilla tactics.

No comments:

Post a Comment